Locked Wrongfully banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID:
Length of ban: 3 days
Banned by: AFricompton
Ban reason: I got kicked multiple times from your anticheat for bhopping
Why should you be unbanned? because i wasnt using a script or a bind to bhop
If you where rightfully banned, have you learned your lesson?
If wrongfully banned, do you have proof? no but i can have people vouch for me, and if you want i will record my keyboard and mouse of me actually bhopping legit
Additional information about your appeal:
i have a question. Why is africomption still a trial mod when he should be demoted

Kwoon

I already talked to Africompton about him noclipping off duty last night; it will be his first verbal warn leading into a strike. About the video, you guys were raiding with passcode to the keypad. How did you get the passcode though ?

I already talked to Africompton about him noclipping off duty last night; it will be his first verbal warn leading into a strike. About the video, you guys were raiding with passcode to the keypad. How did you get the passcode though ?
Ive already told them about that situation, looks like they have a snitch in there gang

The absolute reason for the ban was, that yesterday you had been kicked on 4 separate occasions by the anticheat, Kwoon said if it happened again to ban you. It then happened again today. So I banned you. Not to mention i asked you in person if you were using a bhop script, which you rightfully declined. however i asked you to do exactly what you were doing when you got kicked by the anticheat, you couldn't recreate it to have it kick you, which leads me to believe its a toggleable script.

Really @Kwoon, that video doesn't show definite proof of any type of hacking. Even as being the one in the base being raided with Africompton in that video.
It's entirely possible they did find the code via cheating, but the video doesn't prove it. Adding the video to the thread was pointless.

Also, I believe their "snitch" story, as Kneesocks mentions, to be a lie. Just for the record. But that's irrelevant to the appeal you're making.

I'd like to point out that part of your story does not add up. Though I don't know what anti-cheat the server is using, I think it's safe to guess it can detect scripts, and kicks people for using them, among other things. It's unlikely the anti-cheat would be tripped by keyboard inputs performed by a human. That is, unless you have a perfect brain and nervous system that can precisely time your key presses to the millisecond.

And though I don't have proof of it, you did claim in the past to have been kicked by the anti-cheat for using bhopping scripts. Whether that's considered cheating or not by the system is irrelevant, but that contradicts what you're saying in this thread, which is that you were kicked by the anti-cheat for manual key inputs.

The important fact is that the anti-cheat was triggered, and as I said it is unreasonable to think it would kick you for manual key presses as you claim.

The absolute reason for the ban was, that yesterday you had been kicked on 4 separate occasions by the anticheat, Kwoon said if it happened again to ban you. It then happened again today. So I banned you. Not to mention i asked you in person if you were using a bhop script, which you rightfully declined. however i asked you to do exactly what you were doing when you got kicked by the anticheat, you couldn't recreate it to have it kick you, which leads me to believe its a toggleable script.
He will record him bhopping on his phone, I know him IRL and he legitimately wasn't scripting lol. But again it's only 3 days
Really @Kwoon, that video doesn't show definite proof of any type of hacking. Even as being the one in the base being raided with Africompton in that video.
It's entirely possible they did find the code via cheating, but the video doesn't prove it. Adding the video to the thread was pointless.

Also, I believe their "snitch" story, as Kneesocks mentions, to be a lie. Just for the record. But that's irrelevant to the appeal you're making.

I'd like to point out that part of your story does not add up. Though I don't know what anti-cheat the server is using, I think it's safe to guess it can detect scripts, and kicks people for using them, among other things. It's unlikely the anti-cheat would be tripped by keyboard inputs performed by a human. That is, unless you have a perfect brain and nervous system that can precisely time your key presses to the millisecond.

And though I don't have proof of it, you did claim in the past to have been kicked by the anti-cheat for using bhopping scripts. Whether that's considered cheating or not by the system is irrelevant, but that contradicts what you're saying in this thread, which is that you were kicked by the anti-cheat for manual key inputs.

The important fact is that the anti-cheat was triggered, and as I said it is unreasonable to think it would kick you for manual key presses as you claim.
All the anticheat detects is how many perfect strafes are achieved, which is not hard to achieve if you just know how to Bhop. I also find it funny that there is such controversy over this because he was just pressing space bar. My testimony might not be worth much but I've known him my entire life IRL have played thousands of hours of Garry's mod and Counter Strike with him, so for us this entire scenario is just a joke while you actually think you're onto something lol

How are you to know what the anticheat detects? Not to mention I asked him to repilcate it, and he could not. After watching he bhop badly, because he litterally said "I'm not that good at it" I left. But your saying he can perfect bhop enough to trigger anticheat. HMMMMM seems fishy.

How are you to know what the anticheat detects? Not to mention I asked him to repilcate it, and he could not. After watching he bhop badly, because he litterally said "I'm not that good at it" I left. But your saying he can perfect bhop enough to trigger anticheat. HMMMMM seems fishy.
You realize if you asked him to replicate it to prove he was innocent, if he was scripting, he would have just scripted lmao. Real cheaters don't get caught by shit antibhop. Also, as I've said before, thousands of hours and several years of the game, along with helping people with detection methods [including citizen detection]. There's only one truth and we have it, you don't lol. It's like a full on false investigation of just speculation and false claims about cheats, that you know 0 about. Just another wild goose chase.
I was simply following orders. Not to mention other people who bhop aren't getting kicked 🤔🤔
Yea I think the ban was valid you did tell him to stop, but stop making dumb inferences about cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.