What's new

Vladimir Kosachoff APp

Roleplay Name: Vladimir Kosachoff

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199041934

Time played on server: On the old server I had lots of hours i cant remember exactly but i would estimate somewhere between 75-100hrs of gameplay over a two year timeframe. On the new server, which i just found out existed and was very happy to see as relaunch. I have just got back on so i am around 15-20 hrs i would say just got back on two days ago.

Do you have a microphone? Yes

What timezone are you in? NA-West, PST

What times are you active on the server? Usually 9-12am, then break and a later night session say 6-11pm

What set you apart from the rest?
I put in the effort and the care. I want to be here, and i want to be helpful. I want to make a difference, a positive impact on the TDRP community and leave a good impression on every new member who comes. I also have very very good social skills and problem solving skills

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.
I used to be a mod on this server back in the day and it was such a fun experience to be apart of such a fun, active community that brought so much joy to me as i was growing up. I am now 3 years older then i was back then and alot has changed. I also was a SA on HarbuGaming.net when that server was around and it was a very fun and exciting environment as well, very stressful being the only SA in a lobby of 45 kids, so i learned how to handle situations properly and systematically the right way so everyone was happy. Although i learned almost everything, like how to properly handle situations from the TDRP staff back in the day. Shoutout to the boys! I have missed you all so much and hope to see you all in game soon!

Cheers, Vlad