What's new

Accepted Shade's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Name: Shade (formerly Shadeslayer Colt)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92314955 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/shadeslayercolt/)

Do you have a microphone? Yes, and it works

What timezone are you in? EST (-5:00 GMT)

What times are you active on the server? 5:00 - 6:30 a.m., 3:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. (All times in EST. I am not active for the entirety of this time, its just a generalization.) I am very active on the server, usually averaging 6 hours a day.

How long have you been playing TDRP? More than three years.

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects. I was a donor admin for years on TDRP and TDRP 2. I was never a server admin because I didn't have the commitment to become one at the time. I was very active on the server and tried to do my best as a DA.

I enjoyed playing on TDRP very much the first time. Between the constant updates, involved management, and amazing community the server was very enjoyable to me. I am very glad that it reopened and I would love to be of assistance in any way I can. I don't want to be an admin, I want to help the server. Being an admin is simply a way for me to do so. If my application is denied, I would still very much enjoy helping in any way that I can. I have a wide array of technological skills including programming, design, video editing, and more. If any of these would be of use to the server I would be happy to contribute.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Tyrone Lattarius

Staff member
Head Management
Leaning towards -1. Pretty sure you did get 4 strikes back as donor iirc, and the only people who have +1'd you are people in your gang. Would have to see more of you to give a full answer though.

Leaning towards -1. Pretty sure you did get 4 strikes back as donor iirc, and the only people who have +1'd you are people in your gang. Would have to see more of you to give a full answer though.
-1, didnt you get strike 4 on donor
No, I never even got close to four strikes. I do admit that I did get a few strikes over the years, but with the rollbacks I never had more than 1. Though they were not for serious infractions, I did deserve the strikes that I recieved. I have learned and matured a lot in the years since, and my intentions as staff are quite different from what they used to be. I was not just trying to sound good when I said that I want to see the server succeed.

Also not all the +1's are from gang members. I know that Tyrone has been commenting this on a lot of my gang member's applications. I can not speak for any of my friends, but I created this application before I knew them or based with them. My gang affiliations are insignificant and do not pertain to my performance as a potential staff member.

I know the rules extremely well and am proffessional and helpful on the server. I know that Tyrone and I had a dispute the other day, but we solved it civilly, though I do regret doing so in ooc (or at all for that matter). I apologize to you, Tyrone, for any misunderstanding.

As for ItsGlory I personally haven't interacted with him much except for the times when he was prop minging near me.

Last edited:

Kwoon

When I'm on, I always see you on man and it seems like you don't have any warnings. I also see you improving a lot from your past.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.