Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Name:Muslim Jesus
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:75946431
Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a blue yeti Microphone
What timezone are you in?
I'm in CST, however I usually play 7pm-1am
What times are you active on the server?
7pm-1am
How long have you been playing TDRP?
Well over, 3-4 years now. I've seen the server reboot multiple times. I think this is the second time it's been rebooted?
Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.
Yes, I was a admin on a Gmod server that was ran by an individual called Berr, it was a wonderful experience at one point we had close to 50 people on the server but sadly he lost interest and started going towards a career he wanted to do which was Graphic Design. That was well over two years ago.
Why do I want to be staff? I know this wasn't part of the format but, the server is severely lacking staff right now and I think I could benefit the community. Currently at night theres no staff on and it's utter chaos. I just want to play in peace. There's mass rdm, and massive amount of prop block and I feel helpless currently and it's driving me nuts. It's absurd the lacking amount of staff there is. I hope you'll forgive me with editing the format but the server needs some accountable staff that are willing to be neutral and do their job, instead of sitting afk at spawn.
Sorry for staying a tad bit away from the format I wanted to make my application a little bit more unique to the rest, and show I want to improve the server.

Attachments

Roleplay Name:Muslim Jesus
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:75946431
Do you have a microphone? Yes, I have a blue yeti Microphone
What timezone are you in?
I'm in CST, however I usually play 7pm-1am
What times are you active on the server? 7pm-1am
How long have you been playing TDRP? Well over, 3-4 years now. I've seen the server reboot multiple times. I think this is the second time it's been rebooted?
Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects. Yes, I was a admin on a Gmod server that was ran by an individual called Berr, it was a wonderful experience at one point we had close to 50 people on the server but sadly he lost interest and started going towards a career he wanted to do which was Graphic Design. That was well over two years ago.
Why do I want to be staff? I know this wasn't part of the format but, the server is severely lacking staff right now and I think I could benefit the community. Currently at night theres no staff on and it's utter chaos. I just want to play in peace. There's mass rdm, and massive amount of prop block and I feel helpless currently and it's driving me nuts. It's absurd the lacking amount of staff there is. I hope you'll forgive me with editing the format but the server needs some accountable staff that are willing to be neutral and do their job, instead of sitting afk at spawn.
Sorry for staying a tad bit away from the format I wanted to make my application a little bit more unique to the rest, and show I want to improve the server.
He's a nice guy

Kwoon

It looks like that you are decently active on the server and I talked to you over on Discord and you seems experienced.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.