Accepted Koala overlord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Name: Koala Overlord

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85780041

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What timezone are you in?: EST

What times are you active on the server?: Mainly nights/late nights

How long have you been playing TDRP?: On the old server, over 2 years on this new one, 20ish hours

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.

I was Server Admin on the old TDRP for over 1 and a half years, I started playing Gmod on TDRP and I started my admin carrer as a donor admin, then got Server Admin a while after that. I was active, and a good SA. I have also been an admin on other small servers, however all of my experience came from TDRP.

Many people from the old community know I am a good admin, and when I am an admin, I do not minge, or break rules. I have banned many friends that I was in a game with, or good friends with due to them breaking rules.

-1 this kid can't play by the rules he shouldn't be able to enforce them the server is doing good we don't need curruptness in the administrators he is not to be trusted with such responsibility

Biel

Staff member
Management
When looking back when I was MA, Koala did actually do a good job tbh. Activity could've been better, but he also had other responsibilities that time.

Roleplay Name: Koala Overlord

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85780041

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What timezone are you in?: EST

What times are you active on the server?: Mainly nights/late nights

How long have you been playing TDRP?: On the old server, over 2 years on this new one, 20ish hours

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.

I was Server Admin on the old TDRP for over 1 and a half years, I started playing Gmod on TDRP and I started my admin carrer as a donor admin, then got Server Admin a while after that. I was active, and a good SA. I have also been an admin on other small servers, however all of my experience came from TDRP.

Many people from the old community know I am a good admin, and when I am an admin, I do not minge, or break rules. I have banned many friends that I was in a game with, or good friends with due to them breaking rules.
You are also admitting to mingeing breaking rules unless you get admin

-1 He's way too biased to be a trialmoderator. I have had multiple terrible experiences with him already. He's false warranted me before getting trialmod, he raided with a thief (which is corruption so thats okay), I was also in the middle of a sit he called, along with Milky and Truckster, I told him the based was legal but I also had to deal with what the otherside was complaining about. While that was going on he was organizing a second raid for a base while I WAS STILL in a sit. Warned them that I was in a middle of a sit, they started to shoot at me saying it was a jole. I was alright, and then they storm in while I'm getting a second opinion from Steve. He's still not fit for moderator, massive minge and doesn't know the rules. Along with, I don't know which one who did it was planted a printer cooler so they could false raid.

Attachments

You are also admitting to mingeing breaking rules unless you get admin
I never once said that I was ever a minge. I fuck with other players because I know the rules and what I can do unlike you and your friends.

-1 He's way too biased to be a trialmoderator. I have had multiple terrible experiences with him already. He's false warranted me before getting trialmod, he raided with a thief (which is corruption so thats okay), I was also in the middle of a sit he called, along with Milky and Truckster, I told him the based was legal but I also had to deal with what the otherside was complaining about. While that was going on he was organizing a second raid for a base while I WAS STILL in a sit. Warned them that I was in a middle of a sit, they started to shoot at me saying it was a jole. I was alright, and then they storm in while I'm getting a second opinion from Steve. He's still not fit for moderator, massive minge and doesn't know the rules. Along with, I don't know which one who did it was planted a printer cooler so they could false raid.
I know the rules better than you and your friends do. In my complete honest opinion, you are a horrible admin, you don't understand the rules good enough to properly issue punishments, or even competently handle sits. As for your little raiding rant, I work with other CP, if they are doing something along the lines of raiding, shooting someone, or trying to arrest someone, I do what they are doing whether its right or wrong, as it is the job of the CP. If I don't know the context im not going to stop valid RP just because it may not be valid RP, its stupid and not the point of the server, nor the game. That screenshot proves absolutely nothing, except I fuck with players, which by the way, he was either my friend, or I never even killed him after that.

TLDR; All of your points are invalid, Milky can't even make a legal base, and Muslim is honestly to inexperienced to administrate this type of server, and this type of player base.

I never once said that I was ever a minge. I fuck with other players because I know the rules and what I can do unlike you and your friends.

I know the rules better than you and your friends do. In my complete honest opinion, you are a horrible admin, you don't understand the rules good enough to properly issue punishments, or even competently handle sits. As for your little raiding rant, I work with other CP, if they are doing something along the lines of raiding, shooting someone, or trying to arrest someone, I do what they are doing whether its right or wrong, as it is the job of the CP. If I don't know the context im not going to stop valid RP just because it may not be valid RP, its stupid and not the point of the server, nor the game. That screenshot proves absolutely nothing, except I fuck with players, which by the way, he was either my friend, or I never even killed him after that.

TLDR; All of your points are invalid, Milky can't even make a legal base, and Muslim is honestly to inexperienced to administrate this type of server, and this type of player base.
You keep saying my base is illegall yet I've had 4 admins and 10 other players say it is legal your just salty because even when you broke the rules you still lost so you can drop the it's not legal shit cause it is , not my fault your mentally incompetent.

you don't understand the rules good enough to properly issue punishments, or even competently handle sits.
Considering, I've yet to get a warning/strike as a player and a moderator I'm doing alright. Along with, I completely agree I didn't handle this situation correctly. If I handled it correctly, all the swat members wouldn't have raided the base and we wouldn't be having this situation, hence why I reimbursed their printers as it was my first sit. However since then, I take every chance I get to improve and get better at sits. Also, I follow staff procedure as it's laid out in the forums. Punishments are dished out how they're supposed to unstacked. If you have constructive criticism, feel free to message me on discord it's Governor Swann#3017. I'm not a perfect staff member but at least I'm neutral in these situations and if I'm unsure I ask my peers. I'm more unbiased than some of my peers, if anyone has an issue on how I handled a sit I'm glad to provide video to them, since I almost always record when I'm on duty.

Last edited:
Loved Koala on the server back when he was admin, did the job and gave various warnings to players that he probably shouldn't have. Treats others with respect when respect is shown to him. One of the few admins I'd love to be in sits with back in the day.

+ fucking 1.... Straight god dam facts

You have already been denied so i dont know why you are reaplying but still..

Listen we have a nice group off staff right now (granted still needs some work and triming around the edge) but overall we are trying our best. Obviously Koala since you were a staff in the old days you know that staff has to work together sometimes and talk to each other and help each other. The probleme is that pretty much all of the staff right now doesnt like you because of your atitude and minging.. I dont think having you on the roster would benefit the server. Sorry

No the problem is the staff right now doesn't like me because I call them out on their shit, in the fact that Kwoon has a ton of admins that would be great in administrating the server, however he chooses new players to do so. I just want to say most I am fine with that, but if the whole team is new players that is a waste of time, for Kwoon, Tim, and the administration team. You have all these old admins, that know how to work on this server and know how to handle the old players, and you aren't going to use them? I have an attitude towards new staff because I know how to handle situations, I know how to be an admin, and most of the time when I have an attitude towards said admin, they have no fucking clue what to do, or they handle the situation entirely wrong, and that'd be fine if they weren't so fucking headstrong saying their right.

I don't even have a problem with you Sponge, but the server obviously does, when you already have 3 reports on you, so don't even try to assume having someone on the roster would help, or not help the server. I'm reapply because I want to help the server, and I hate watching you people do sits because it takes you so long to handle them and they are handled so wrong a lot of the time.

TLDR Again; Most of the new staff are young, inexperienced admins, which I'm fine with. however, they are so fucking headstrong in their ways, that they refuse to listen to people who know what their doing. If you're going to try to go on my application and discredit me, actually know what the fuck you're talking about, please.

You have already been denied so i dont know why you are reaplying but still..

Listen we have a nice group off staff right now (granted still needs some work and triming around the edge) but overall we are trying our best. Obviously Koala since you were a staff in the old days you know that staff has to work together sometimes and talk to each other and help each other. The probleme is that pretty much all of the staff right now doesnt like you because of your atitude and minging.. I dont think having you on the roster would benefit the server. Sorry

Kwoon jus said he doesn’t look at +1 or -1 and most of the people that are staff minge so idk man

No the problem is the staff right now doesn't like me because I call them out on their shit, in the fact that Kwoon has a ton of admins that would be great in administrating the server, however he chooses new players to do so. I just want to say most I am fine with that, but if the whole team is new players that is a waste of time, for Kwoon, Tim, and the administration team. You have all these old admins, that know how to work on this server and know how to handle the old players, and you aren't going to use them? I have an attitude towards new staff because I know how to handle situations, I know how to be an admin, and most of the time when I have an attitude towards said admin, they have no fucking clue what to do, or they handle the situation entirely wrong, and that'd be fine if they weren't so fucking headstrong saying their right.

I don't even have a problem with you Sponge, but the server obviously does, when you already have 3 reports on you, so don't even try to assume having someone on the roster would help, or not help the server. I'm reapply because I want to help the server, and I hate watching you people do sits because it takes you so long to handle them and they are handled so wrong a lot of the time.

TLDR Again; Most of the new staff are young, inexperienced admins, which I'm fine with. however, they are so fucking headstrong in their ways, that they refuse to listen to people who know what their doing. If you're going to try to go on my application and discredit me, actually know what the fuck you're talking about, please.
Right like they taking new people that don’t know the rules. They denied me for god sake. Like bring back old players that know why they are doing

lol

1- I have one rel reports the rest is offended kids and minging about me just because they dont like me. Kwoon knows thats why those report dont get accepted. (excpet for one that i did deserve and got a strike for)
2- You are living in the past, maybe you were good in 2014 but this is 2019. Things change and clearly you dont know how the server works anymore, everyone here takes VERY long to do sits because of kids like YOU trying to find anything to report on us so we have to be very careful with everything we do.
3- You are right we dont listen to people that are known to be minges, we listen to management. I fkwoon or tim or before Tyronne told us to do something in one way im not gonna listen to you if you dont like it.
4- I might be the most hated guy on this server but you know what i dont care. I love this server and the community with it. MOST people know that i try my best, i give all my time to this server lately and i fallow the rules as much as possible. (ur the own talking about bending the rules in an other post.

You remind me of those kids that hate police officer and throw rocks at them but when they need police they cry because police a too careful on their decision.

IF YOU WANT THINGS TO CHANGE, BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM.
@Kwoon i think accepting this mod app would be a big mistake. There are ALOT more deserving people that understand how the server work in 2019. You dont need the go back in 2014. You can do better then that, WE can do better then that.

IF YOU WANT THINGS TO CHANGE, BE A PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT THE PROBLEM.
@Kwoon i think accepting this mod app would be a big mistake. There are ALOT more deserving people that understand how the server work in 2019. You dont need the go back in 2014. You can do better then that, WE can do better then that.
Im gonna be real with ya chief, that was pretty gay.

I have never reported an admin, or plan on reporting one because I do not care enough. Kwoon has a reason for choosing the admins, I just disagree with his reasons obliviously. Simple sits for RDM should not take 10 minutes to complete. Simple sits for RDM should not require me to be brought back to the sit for the admins friend to verbally harass me.

If the Tmod became TMod 30min ago its only normal to take time to adjust your only trying to say that everyone is bad so that you look better. Bringing people down to up urself is pretty petty and thats not nice, the Tmod are trying their best to please everyone in the fastest way possible.

If the Tmod became TMod 30min ago its only normal to take time to adjust your only trying to say that everyone is bad so that you look better. Bringing people down to up urself is pretty petty and thats not nice, the Tmod are trying their best to please everyone in the fastest way possible.
That’s what all of y’all are doing lol. I’m fine with you learning but you have to take others experience into account, I don’t expect you to know it all and I don’t know it all. I’m just saying take others experience into account and use it to help you lol

That’s what all of y’all are doing lol. I’m fine with you learning but you have to take others experience into account, I don’t expect you to know it all and I don’t know it all. I’m just saying take others experience into account and use it to help you lol
It’s just a race to who gets SA first... any decision will be the wrong decision. There are 2 mods that have 5 hours on the server when people apply and have days

Status
Not open for further replies.