What's new

Accepted Dictator Panda's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Name: Dictator Panda

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55557747

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What timezone are you in?: EST

What times are you active on the server?: Anytime Im available, with college the times are a little wonky, but basically always after school and evenings. Mondays and Wednesdays I have classes from 8am to 5:15pm so ill probably be exhausted but around. Tuesdays Id be on till around 4:45pm then id be back around 7:30. Thursdays id be on all day after 10:15am. Fridays I have eSports practice at my college so id be on after 2:15pm. Weekends im free.

How long have you been playing TDRP?: I was staff a long time ago but since the reboot Ive rejoined and realized that experiences staff members are needed.

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects:

Yes. Ive staffed on this server some time ago. Its been more than a year. I also staffed on Undead-Servers Imperial and SCP RP Server. I was a mod that was promoted slowly through the ranks to become the servers first Supervisor on Forsaken Servers TTT and Imperial RP. My job was to watch staff and make sure that no one is breaking any rules. I was basically the HR rep who fired people that decided that staff wasn't what they wanted to abused their powers. I staffed on TitsRp as well. Which was a darkrp server that I haven't been on for a while. I was an Admin that was placed into the IA specialization. I dealt with staff disputes and reports against staff. I have a plentiful amount of Staffing Experience and notice that you are short staffed and would like to help on.

Status
Not open for further replies.