Not open for further replies.

Zeph

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085320918/
Length of ban: 3 d
Banned by: SteveFromFaggot
Ban reason: "scripting"...
Why should you be unbanned?: Wasn't scripting
If you where rightfully banned, have you learned your lesson?: Wrongfully
If wrongfully banned, do you have proof?: Ever heard of binding jump to the fucking scroll wheel? Apparently not... Your server for some reason didnt block gaining speed from hopping and there was no antibhop. I noticed this and took advantage of it and was banned for it, ya'll are autistic. Unban me
Additional information about your appeal:
Fuck you

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085320918/
Length of ban: 3 d
Banned by: SteveFromFaggot
Ban reason: "scripting"...
Why should you be unbanned?: Wasn't scripting
If you where rightfully banned, have you learned your lesson?: Wrongfully
If wrongfully banned, do you have proof?: Ever heard of binding jump to the fucking scroll wheel? Apparently not... Your server for some reason didnt block gaining speed from hopping and there was no antibhop. I noticed this and took advantage of it and was banned for it, ya'll are autistic. Unban me
Additional information about your appeal:
Fuck you
The server is still undergoing fixes/ bugs/exploits as it has just had a relaunch. If you are to find one, you should report it not abuse it. Rightfully banned in my opinion.

Honestly, I'm neutral on this ban. Because, for me personally I also realized that bhopping wasn't banned/prevented, being the bunny that I am I would've totally done this also. It's not that hard to Bhop, it's practically a feature at this point and not a glitch in my opinion bhopping in general. However, it's hard to tell it from a script if your a god at it. #PraisePhoon

Kwoon

Oh, I thought I replied to this but I guess I forgot. Steve screenshared me your bhops over Discord and it looks pretty unrealistic.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.