What's new

Why did you play tdrp?

Uh

Probably because I had nothing else to do and because some people were pretty chill.
Though I guess collecting rares and getting rich was pretty fun, even more so when I joined WSB.

I joined when i started to play gmod, but this was back in gmod 12 and everything was fucking wonked out. MadCow sweps were the fuckin bomb there was nothing more satisfying than blasting down a door with a shotgun at the start of a raid, the combat was fairly skill based since the guns were kinda fucked but pretty balanced. The only "rare" was the RPG which you could buy for 1 mill and you could donate $4 for RP cash and tim would have to get his ass on the server to give it to you. First 20 minutes on the server i had no idea wtf role play was and killed some kid and Sido yelled at me and kicked me. Pretty much just stuck around since.

It's honestly the only server worth playing, I probably say that because it's the first Garry's Mod server I played but trying out other servers, nothing was quite hooking me like TDRP did (was pretty addicted to GMOD.)

The only server I can say that I liked a lot too was FriendlyPlayers which is dead as fuck these days (hope that returns too but I know it won't rifk)

This version of TDRP isn't the greatest but I'm liking it anyways. The map is good, the community has fun people.
Server is lacking though.
Needs more staff (this is CRUCIAL, there is too much rule-breaking for there not to be but 3 staff. I suggest Creighton, Steve, Koala because I know for a fact these people won't fuck up)
Needs a bit more content so it doesn't get dry quick

I joined when i started to play gmod, but this was back in gmod 12 and everything was fucking wonked out. MadCow sweps were the fuckin bomb there was nothing more satisfying than blasting down a door with a shotgun at the start of a raid, the combat was fairly skill based since the guns were kinda fucked but pretty balanced. The only "rare" was the RPG which you could buy for 1 mill and you could donate $4 for RP cash and tim would have to get his ass on the server to give it to you. First 20 minutes on the server i had no idea wtf role play was and killed some kid and Sido yelled at me and kicked me. Pretty much just stuck around since.
This is toooo accurate LMAO. Best time to be on the server.

Fuck Sido