What's new

gekyume applicaten

Roleplay Name: eli
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:194792374
Time played on server: i haven't even joined the server yet, i'm writing this as i load in
Do you have a microphone?: YES
What timezone are you in?: Central US
What times are you active on the server?: Every day till I go back to school, till then 2:00 - 12:00 Central
What set you apart from the rest?:

In particular, I'm a very diverse person. I'm on the top 15% of students in my high school for one, displaying my intellect - which in some cases, some people don't have much.. jesus ortiz - and can also represent the fact that I could be very logical and wise. I'm also a minority and grew up from a very poor background. I can relate to many people, and understand struggles, making me very well with other people. I've also done countless hours of community service in places like elementary schools, and I've worked with many children in my lifetime. That allows me to understand little children and their really interesting motives. I also now live in a highly suburban area, in an evergrowing city known as Austin, Texas. I'm surrounded by many rich people, many of which I've even befriended, like my friend [REDACTED] which owns a $700,000 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ. I don't understand why people dislike me. I'm a very cool and humble man, it hurts me because people like Princess Jess don't even want to respond to me. I'm a very cool guy. I don't understand why I'm being put in the friendzone. I'm hardworking and a good person. In the end how ever, I'm just not getting my recognition for being such a good person. It pisses me off that people only go for these Chads that don't even like them back. They just want their bodies. I don't. They only get treated like shit, and then cry about it. Anyways. I also enjoy watching anime and can even link my anime list. I love playing games like World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Rainbow 6 Siege, CS:GO, and Modern Warfare.

I have more to say, but it's 12:24 AM and I'm very unmotivated to continue typing this. Just know Jesus Ortiz fucking sucks.

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects: nah fishboob admin

Attachments

Last edited: