Roleplay Name:
Crystal

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:61393244

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

What timezone are you in?
AWST (UTC +08:00)

What times are you active on the server?
Anywhere from about 11am onwards, basically the entire night for you americans.

How long have you been playing TDRP?
Since 2013

Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.
I ran a popular darkrp server called DesolutionRP for about 3 years. In its prime it was about 2nd in gmod on gametracker with it maxing out at 72/72 everyday. Involved in running deso was of course managing my staff team - hiring, promoting, demoting, helping staff and dealing with any conflict within - thus making sure it was running smoothly as a team. Another aspect was also making sure players were having a smooth experience, answering any questions my admins could not, dealing with any trouble makers ruining the experience (when staff were unavailable) and overall making sure they feel welcome. Also as you would expect from running a server I am very familiar with ulx, knowing it like the back of my hand. So with that being said I have thorough knowledge of ulx and dealing with both players and admins. On top of that I have also owned and managed other various servers however they never fully took off dying within about a month of release.

Last edited:
I think it would be very smart to give one of the aussie's admin, they are on during the hours when most of us are offline. Crystal is an old respectful player.

Kwoon

You're quite active and seem to know the rules. I don't have any problems with you in game and why not give you a chance?

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.