Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Name: Panda God
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:150122263
Do you have a microphone?yes
What timezone are you in?EST
What times are you active on the server?9
How long have you been playing TDRP?1 day
Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects.Yes i have had past experience i was a owner then i could not let the server run no more so i went on defcon and i was all the rank's then i was not active for 3 days and then i became donator again and thats how i got here.
How are you better than other applicants? (5 Sentences minimum):
I'm good at cooling down situations when needed,Example, people where rdming for fun and there was only one staff member online and I feel like I could of helped out a lot by getting all the people in a sit and figering out the situation, and solving it. helping out new players, cooling down situations when needed, and I can make Gfx for anyone that wants it.

Last edited:
Get more time on the server, brah. I like your app, you got the colors, you got a decent amount of information but the time played needs to be better before I think you should get T-Mod. Show your activity, how you act in-game because when it comes down to it that's what you're gonna be judged off mostly. Try to get as little warns as possible / as little kicks or bans possible.

Most importantly, though: respect current staff team no matter how much they bullshit you (unless they're breaking rules/abusing- just record, don't tell them you're recording though it'll just create drama n shit)

BE A PEACEFUL, ACTIVE, NICE GUY AND YOU WILL GET A BETTER CHANCE OF HAVING MOD SON I BELIEVE IN YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.