What's new

R phone/ Printers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like the R phone back Bc it was so much easier when you could go out and rp with people even when u had printers in ur base. It would be nice if u added the R phone so you could buy coolers and recharge them directly from the phone. Also when you have a big amount of printers the coolers die off in legit 30 seconds. I know it’s to prevent mass farming but if u spend the money and time to get all those printers I don’t wanna sit there and put coolers on it every 5 seconds.

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
No, rPhone isn't coming back.

As for the heating problem, I'll fix it tonight. I completely forgot I added that in.

RPhones had a lot of features that ended up not ever being used. People ended up not using any of it's functionality aside from the printer link, It's not really worth having players download the entire addon just for that one use. Perhaps we could find an alternative in the future but as it is now Tim doesn't want excess addons that slowdown the time it takes to join the server.

No, rPhone isn't coming back.

As for the heating problem, I'll fix it tonight. I completely forgot I added that in.
Like Steve raid maybe not the r phone but a little add on that we as players can put coolers and recharge our prints from outside of our bases so we can rp more

I rather have the old printers back than rPrinters without a way to recharge and buy coolers for from range is shit to farm. U can't leave ur base ever ur forced to stay inside ur base all the time which removes any rp.

Please put the old prints back or implement something like the rphone printer section.

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
Can you explain your reasoning as to why you don’t want to add it back into the game? I thought it was generally well-liked, and I’m curious why you’re opposed to it.
rPhone hasn't been updated in nearly 3 years, and its full of bugs and errors now.

As for "mobile access" to printers, why? I get it from a user perspective, it makes it super easy to farm. From a gameplay perspective, it just doesn't make sense. Every task in-game that earns you money requires some sort of direct player input. Money printers should require work, it's already the easiest method of making money when compared to producing drugs and food delivery.

rPhone hasn't been updated in nearly 3 years, and its full of bugs and errors now.

As for "mobile access" to printers, why? I get it from a user perspective, it makes it super easy to farm. From a gameplay perspective, it just doesn't make sense. Every task in-game that earns you money requires some sort of direct player input. Money printers should require work, it's already the easiest method of making money when compared to producing drugs and food delivery.
I think everyone wants it so that they can rp while making money. It will also help the server. Instead of everyone in their bases all the time people will actually be roaming the streets and role playing. And with these prints if u let a gold one sit for 4mins without a cooler it blows up so raiding would be impossible if u couldn’t put coolers on from outside ur base.

I rather have the old printers back than rPrinters without a way to recharge and buy coolers for from range is shit to farm. U can't leave ur base ever ur forced to stay inside ur base all the time which removes any rp.

Please put the old prints back or implement something like the rphone printer section.
No fuck the old prints new ones are better we jus need an R phone implement

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
I think everyone wants it so that they can rp while making money. It will also help the server. Instead of everyone in their bases all the time people will actually be roaming the streets and role playing. And with these prints if u let a gold one sit for 4mins without a cooler it blows up so raiding would be impossible if u couldn’t put coolers on from outside ur base.
Then go out and RP for a while and print later? Hire someone to manage the printers for you? Solve the problem in RP instead of wanting to automate everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.