What's new

Different keypad crackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crackers we use (idk if different than before but definitely different from what I remember) are utter garbage. Most of the time it doesn't even give back after you crack, or you just get stuck in the fucking keypad for some reason. It's just very buggy and what-not.

One time use

Okay now that's major homo LOL

Kinda weird tho tbh, do they drop or disappear after user? There's typically 3 fading doors at a entrance of base and a 4th for the back room. That's 24k per raid if you keypad crack every room. o_o

All I know is the keypad cracker gets me stuck and shit like 9/10 times. Maybe I am just bad at gayme :(

Biel

Staff member
Management
18k-24k to raid a person which will just leave half-way during the raid so u get no ENTs rofl
Agree on this, I would also prefer to have keypad cracker unlimited use. Make the keypad cracker a bit more expensive I guess.

Tim

Staff member
Head Management
Agree on this, I would also prefer to have keypad cracker unlimited use. Make the keypad cracker a bit more expensive I guess.
Just to close this one out, I went ahead and added the original keypad cracker to the Black Market Dealer, and entities will no longer remove on disconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.