What's new

Denied D.Winter's Staff Application |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roleplay Name: D.Winters
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15451114
Do you have a microphone? Yes.
What timezone are you in? PST/California Time.
What times are you active on the server? Well, since I've started playing this server. Mostly, I will be active when I have the time out of school, since a lot of things are coming up like events. But, mainly and mostly I think I can be very active. Mostly, like 3:30 PM PST, converted, to EST which is 6:30. But, mainly yes I will be active, as much as I can. Unless, school get's in the way and projects, mainly. But, from this point, on yup mostly active. Also, if no other things, get involved with activity, I will inform one of y'all.
How long have you been playing TDRP? About, a day.
Do you have any experience in being a staff member on a DarkRP server? If so, please explain your experience and past projects. Yes, I do have past experience. But, another reason why I want to apply, is because of the people. There are many rules breakers, and half the time the logs don't work, or the staff member doesn't see it. My past, experience is I use to be Moderator, in a PoliceRP server. Named, Blueling gaming (Shutdown). I also, use to be a Moderator, in a DarkRP, server named ThotRP ( Shutdown). Plus, another good reason is because I feel like at 13, a lot more 13 year old's can be a bit more mature, than half the 14,15,16,and 17, year olds. And, you know I also feel like helping out the community, with my best hands/being a Trial-Moderator. I mean afterall, if I get declined, I know why. If something, happens I pay the prices. From this point, on I will try my super duper best, to keep this community, running like a real DarkRP server. And, to make sure anything that happens, I or myself, another hopefully staff member, is I get accepted, can assist with the reports, as well. 3rd main reason, is because I want to see how my past experiences, here go like. And, you know get to know new people, and interact with the community! Which I hopefully, will do all the time. And, plus I feel like I can do many things, to this community that can help. Like being a Staff member, and helping everyone with anything at all, that's staff related. Another, behalf is because half the time, staff don't have enough time to come on and just ban some retards. (Sorry, had to use the best form of word I can think of.) But, they are putting dedication, and hard work to be able to get on here, constantly. And, I feel like stepping up to the plate and helping them on that as well. And, because I feel the need of applying, because it looks like y'all don't have enough, staff to be taking care of multiple situations. That's the other reason, I'm apply as well. Also, forgot to add I also want to apply sorry for repeating I also want to apply". But, another good reason is because, I basically know the command rules of DarkRP, and know everything by memory. And, I also have much experience, for using ULX commands, that are actually non-abuse-able, and that are needed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.